Tesla Owners Online Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Vendor
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

Wanted to share the exciting news that the Fully Forged EV04 have officially arrived!

368C5110-4A8F-4C23-8C5D-ED6F3CFBC50F.jpeg

C9E896F8-3EC1-4E55-981D-AF8104258F13.jpeg

The sizes and finishes available are as follows👇🏼

48DDAAAA-DBE6-4570-961A-143976F21AF1.jpeg

For those in the USA, you can order through our website @ https://www.aftermarketev.com/collections/fast-wheels-fully-forged

If anyone has questions regarding the EV04 or any other wheels on our site feel free to comment here, send us an email @ [email protected] , or give us a call at (941) 405-4193

Initial stock is somewhat limited so be sure to get your orders in ASAP if you're interested in getting these wheels on your Model 3 or Y for the upcoming summer!

P.S. Our end of year sale continues to run with limited quantities remaining! Great time to grab wheels for the S/3/X/Y at the lowest prices of the year. SHOP NOW

· Vendor
3 Posts
I may be a bit biased but I am still in awe with these wheels. Especially the brushed aluminum finish!!

I recommend all Tesla Model 3 & Model Y owners to check out the wheels and see what it looks like on your vehicle at fastev.ca.

COMING SOON FOR MODEL S & X . . .

Check out the Fast EV forum to be apart of future design process's to have your input heard.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.