Tesla Owners Online Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that upon getting into the car today that the satellite view was gone although I upgraded to premium connectivity over a week ago.....when I logged in to my Tesla account to check.....it showed "standard connectivity"......not sure why??? Here's the kicker.....when I try to upgrade again to premium connectivity...... I get an error saying something went wrong and to try again later......

Anyone else having this issue???

Reactions: Achooo

·
Super Moderator
5,688 Posts
My account page shows the same thing, says something went wrong and shows I have standard connectivity although I've also clicked a couple weeks back to upgrade. Just streamed Bluetooth from my phone earlier and typically don't have the satellite view up. So I didn't notice anything different in the car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yup, am having issues too. When signing up, I was told my credit card info was incorrect. After trying a few times that finally worked. I then had the exact issue you described. When I went back to my car I could not unlock. The app stated that I had no products associated with my account. I was unable to access my car, luckily the key card worked. Randomly everything went back to normal about 6 hours later. I am still having issues with the map.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did a two scroll wheel reset and the satellite map returned but still no streaming or web browser.
Tried that too....nothing changed....interestingly though I never lost music streaming.....go figure

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I put in an email to Tesla about the issue and I will report back when I hear something from them or if it spontaneously fixes itself........I did get another software update today....2019.40.50.5 that I was hoping would fix this problem but no luck on this front.......it was probably an update that addressed other bugs ....

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Will check the car later and see if anything changed. Still haven’t heard from Tesla though.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Received 2019.40.50.7(!) last night, everything worked going to work this morning but coming home my phone did not work as key and my account states standard connectivity though I ordered Premium when it came out. hopefully will get corrected soon!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Okay. All is well now. Everything has returned to normal. Only thing is that my account still says standard connectivity. I did upgrade to 50.7 yesterday..... didn’t check the car until today... I wonder if it was a glitch that was fixed with the update.

Reactions: Achooo

·
Registered
679 Posts
I never lost functionality, but my account did erroneously show "Standard Connectivity" after the start of the new year as many have reported. Today, my account correctly shows "Premium Connectivity" with 2/3 as the next billing date.

·
Super Moderator
5,688 Posts
Thought I would go check my account again since you report your has updated and it hit me I might need to check my credit card. We had one hacked last summer. Sure enough I had an old cancelled card number in there. I've updated it. I figure my status will be updated sometime this weekend.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts