Tesla Owners Online Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The S & X have integration of your phone's calendar on the display. From there you can simply tap an address in an event and that becomes your map destination. I also understand that the map can simply list your appointment addresses for that day for you.

I own a mobile business so I live by calendar integration with maps. I currently use CarPlay and it works great.

Have there been any sightings or rumors of calendar integration on the Model 3?

· Super Moderator
10,255 Posts
The S & X have integration of your phone's calendar on the display. From there you can simply tap an address in an event and that becomes your map destination. I also understand that the map can simply list your appointment addresses for that day for you.

I own a mobile business so I live by calendar integration with maps. I currently use CarPlay and it works great.

Have there been any sightings or rumors of calendar integration on the Model 3?
not as of yet.

10,954 Posts
This is a feature that I’m hoping does make its way to Model 3 and if not at launch then at least at some point down the road!

· Premium Member
69 Posts
As a software engineer, I don't understand why SW modules like cal integration is taking so long. I understand platform centric (ie their different dashpad, its landscape vs portrait orientation, system integration components, etc) will take significant work. But why with something like the calendar which is integrating with iOS or Android OS should be portable from the S/X versions. Unless the underlying OS OS for their dashpad has itself changed? Thoughts?

Reactions: Geek
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.