Tesla Owners Online Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4,302 Posts
I think I know what might be an issue. The cellular connectivity probably doesn’t work there, you’re going to have to connect to wifi someplace with the car, and let it sit long enough for it to update.

· Registered
1 Posts
Your car configuration right now is locked to chinese region config, The car won't download the "new" country maps unless the software is reconfigured to match the new region.

The re-configuration have to be done manually I mean the car doesn't do that automatically. Check if your local Tesla service centre offer that service, or dm me if they doesn't , I can help with that matter.

· Registered
1 Posts
Your car configuration right now is locked to chinese region config, The car won't download the "new" country maps unless the software is reconfigured to match the new region.

The re-configuration have to be done manually I mean the car doesn't do that automatically. Check if your local Tesla service centre offer that service, or dm me if they doesn't , I can help with that matter.
How to re-configuration manually?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.