Tesla Owners Online Forum banner

Issues with Safari 15.5 in macOS 12.4 and iOS 15.5

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  shareef777 
#1 ·
I've had issues loading the site in Safari on my macs and iPhone recently while on WiFi. Would work fine in Firefox and if on cellular. After trying a bunch of things, I finally did some searching and found this post. It looks like others are having issues as well and it is related to having "Hide IP address from trackers" checked. I unchecked that and it instantly starting working again. Seems like Apple changed/broke something with that option in the latest builds. If you're having issues too, try unchecking that!

#2 ·
After calling Apple support, I have another fix for the mac. Boot into safe mode by holding down the shift key. Once booted in safe mode, try it again. It probably won't work. Restart the device normally and try it again and it should work properly.

Reactions: garsh
#3 ·
I don't know if this is truly a fix. The forum is working okay now but I'm still having trouble with other sites.

Reactions: garsh
#4 ·
I've had similar issues on my Mac wherein NOTHING loads in ANY browser, but I can successfully ping/resolve external sites from CLI. My browsers would be down for a few minutes before starting to loads sites again without me having to do anything other then wait it out. Private Relay is turned off on all my devices.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.