Tesla Owners Online Forum banner

M3P wheels in Switzerland...

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Frog 
#1 ·
I realize there are many threads pertaining to wheels and tires. However, where would I get a set of (winter) wheels for a (hopefully soon delivered) Model 3 Performance in Switzerland ? Do you order from US or Canada ? If so, how do you get those approved by the Swiss DMV ? Or do you get them from Tesla ?

#6 ·
I have been told that man Swiss owners have ordered wheels in US. As I will pick-up my model 3 next wedneday in Geneva, I will ask Tesla's representatives.

I found this company here in Switzerland who imports TSportLine wheels
https://forcar-concepts.ch/tesla-tu...tyle/page/3/?swoof=1&pa_model-einfach=model-3
Thanks for the link! Meanwhile, just yesterday, I received a mail from Tesla enquiring whether I needed winter tires... So, I decided to go for the Tesla wheels...

It is expensive, but considering the specificity of the M3P, I'm at least certain these will fit.

#7 ·
Thanks for the link to Forcar concepts. Are there any other suppliers that Model 3 owners in Switzerland are using to buy accessories - console wraps, screen covers, wheels, etc.?

Also, I read that many in the US are using ceramic coating (wrap) to protect the paint. Does anyone know of a good supplier here in Switzerland?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.