Tesla Owners Online Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Premium Member
2019 Tesla M3P
3,099 Posts
You must, you bought one.
If you’ve read any of my comments, you’d know I’m not. There’s a reason “two weeks” is a running joke about Elon/Tesla. “Soon” doesn’t exist with Tesla. IF they actually delivered any feature/promise on time (ie, when THEY say they’ll get it done), maybe you’d have some semblance of a point.

Reactions: iChris93

· Registered
2,358 Posts
YOU knew better than that. And this problem doesn't impact you, does it?
When I purchased my M3, I HAD NO IDEA the software was going to change almost monthly, and "features" would be taken away and/or become non-functional. No warnings at all.

Are you saying you KNEW this would happen when you bought your Tesla(s)? f Yes, how did you know? Where did you read that?

· Registered
2,163 Posts
When I purchased my M3, I HAD NO IDEA the software was going to change almost monthly, and "features" would be taken away and/or become non-functional. No warnings at all.

Are you saying you KNEW this would happen when you bought your Tesla(s)? f Yes, how did you know? Where did you read that?
One of the features is remote updates. And for my car, it there were a number of features, like the seat heaters that the software didn't know how to control and were waiting software update.
And the continual development of FSD wasn't just known, it was expected.

And being in the software business, whenever you expect new things, you can expect old things get broken inadvertently. And over time, as new things are added, you can also expect some old things, especially those seldom used, to fall out of the software.

But let's put it another way. What feature do you not have today, that you had when you bought the car?
What features do you have today, that you didn't have when you bought the car.

I really don't car about features that you may have gotten after you got the car, because they are all "free"

· Registered
2,163 Posts
You're very forgiving and patient.

But the whole schtick "trust us it's coming" is getting old and we are growing impatient.
You know, I want it here too. But I know that *****ing, complaining, and law suites aren't going to make it here any faster.

And it's rather irritating to see just about every thread hijacked from the original question to "Where's FSD"

This one is "no ultrasonic sensors", nothing about FSD. Another hijacked thread.

I suspect that there are a few people on the forum that would switch a "I didn't have my coffee this morning thread into a discussion about FSD.

· Premium Member
2019 Tesla M3P
3,099 Posts
You know, I want it here too. But I know that *****ing, complaining, and law suites aren't going to make it here any faster.

And it's rather irritating to see just about every thread hijacked from the original question to "Where's FSD"

This one is "no ultrasonic sensors", nothing about FSD. Another hijacked thread.

I suspect that there are a few people on the forum that would switch a "I didn't have my coffee this morning thread into a discussion about FSD.
It’s on-topic. USS were replaced with a “coming soon” from Tesla. It’s a pattern with Tesla, and when discussing patterns, you tend to bring up previous examples.

Reactions: Klaus-rf

· Registered
2,163 Posts
It’s on-topic. USS were replaced with a “coming soon” from Tesla. It’s a pattern with Tesla, and when discussing patterns, you tend to bring up previous examples.
It's a broken record, you don't have to keep playing it over and over, its irritating, Yes, I know that not coming soon is irritating to you, we've hear that many times.

· Premium Member
2019 Tesla M3P
3,099 Posts
It's a broken record, you don't have to keep playing it over and over, its irritating, Yes, I know that not coming soon is irritating to you, we've hear that many times.
Well, when Tesla keeps playing the same broken record (“two weeks”), people will repeat it too.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts