Tesla Owners Online Forum banner

New Owner Packages

3K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  EVTuning 
#1 ·
Over the last 6 months we have had a lot of Model 3 owners and soon to be owners that all ordered the same stuff. So we put together some packages that give you all the most common products at a discount price vs. buying them all individually. We have Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3. Maybe you'd prefer some things that aren't included in one of the packages. If you have more than 3 items you'd like to purchase together send me an email and I can make you a custom package. info@evtuningsolutions.com

#6 ·
Ok packages have been consolidated and revamped to just one package. The package includes a full set of Maxpider Frunk/Trunk/Interior Floor Mats, Nomad Wireless Charger, Matte or 5H Screen Protector, Center Console Wrap and a Sunshade. Your whole car will be protected! The package price is $589.99 !! Given the number of products the packages may ship from more than one location and take up to 2 weeks for delivery.

#7 ·
If people would like to see a different group of products bundled together I'd love to have some feedback. More than happy to accommodate making something custom for individuals.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.