Tesla Owners Online Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Swipe right in the Cards area (lower left) to show the trips/odometer.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Ohhh the trip odometer. That's in kind of a small space, so it's difficult to get it to come out. Try starting your finger on the black mask area just next to the wiper icon and flick onto the screen. That usually does it.

·
President - Tesla Owners Quad Cities
2,147 Posts
If these suggestions don't help, perhaps you're having the problem I had. I found my solution here:
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/thr...ure-cards-not-displaying.138077/#post-3400438
Courtesy of user somejoe7777 in the linked TMC thread (which I decided to copy/paste so that users could find a solution here on M3OC as well). Thanks @Oyster Bait
"I saw this behavior back with 42.3 ... same symptoms ... the quick-access card with the camera, charging, voice command, and wipers button was there, but the car would not allow me to swipe right or left to get to the tire pressures or the trip meters. The 3 dots underneath the cards were grayed-out as well.

This persisted through several screen reboots, nothing I did could fix it.

I was finally able to get it working using the following procedure:

1. Pull over and stop the car in a parking lot.
2. Leave the car in drive, but engage brake hold (push bard on brake until brake (H) symbol appears).
3. Unbuckle your seat belt. This will cause the seatbelt warning card to display over the quick access card.
4. Swipe left on the seatbelt warning card, this will now shift to the tire pressure card.
5. Put car in park, rebuckle seat belt.
6. Verify that you can now swipe to the quick access, tire pressure, and trip meter cards.

The issue appears to be an overlay or z-axis problem with the quick access card. Apparently, the CPU thought that the quick access card was in the background or otherwise "behind" another card, so the swipes weren't going through to it. Bringing the seatbelt card up and swiping on it apparently brings the whole card stack to the foreground, allowing you to swipe on it again."

Again, not my solution...I just copied this from the TMC thread linked above.

·
Self-identified Teslaholic
3,186 Posts
A similar problem with being unable to swipe the cards left and right has been reported in this thread.

It seems like there are some situations where the car "forgets" which card is currently being displayed, or thinks that a currently-inaccessible card is being displayed. The general solution is to do something that causes the car to display a *specific* card, such as the seat belt warning (as in @Lovesword's post) or the voice-command system (in the linked thread). These actions seem to "reset" which card is currently visible, restoring the ability to swipe left and right.

Reactions: Charlie W and Love
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.