Tesla Owners Online Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Event Horizon II
137 Posts
Well mine says something like “Passenger Airbag ON” when someone’s sitting there. Though from my perspective in the drivers seat it’s hard to see being all crammed into the far upper right corner like that.

· President - Tesla Owners Quad Cities
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll have to keep an eye on it. One more trip with a passenger and the message still showing off and I'll take a picture with my phone and contact Tesla. Might just be a "ME" issue... faulty sensor or something...

· Registered
4,287 Posts
I'll have to keep an eye on it. One more trip with a passenger and the message still showing off and I'll take a picture with my phone and contact Tesla. Might just be a "ME" issue... faulty sensor or something...
Can I assume that you've read the manual relative to passenger airbag sensors? There are several troubleshooting suggestions there that might help.

2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can I assume that you've read the manual relative to passenger airbag sensors? There are several troubleshooting suggestions there that might help.
Whoa...Blast from the past! I don't even remember this. I honestly saw the "FRC has quoted your post in this thread..." and I was like "huh?"
I'm certain that for me a firmware update must have fixed this problem long ago.

But for @Aguilar, I would suggest putting in a ticket online and escalating it. It's a safety issue to have any problem with an airbag in my opinion.

2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am having the same problem, it says passanger bag off and when I press on it, nothing happens, who do I call?
Is it off when someone is sitting there? If so I'd call Tesla.
Whoops, didn't even notice the date on your original post.
World Vertebrate Sharing Organism Font

;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.