Tesla Owners Online Forum banner
1161 - 1180 of 1219 Posts

· Banned
1,443 Posts
From everything I have seen from the YouTube shills, this is a mature release, with billions of miles logged to Dojo the battle of the 9s has been won. Elon I‘m sure will release it to all paying customers. I can’t wait to press the hyper robotaxi button and next month I am sure I will get a giga reduction in my Insurance rates for driving the safest car in the world.

I am sure at AI day Elon will be announcing the end of beta’s and display the finished product. After four years of thinking I have been scammed by a kickstarter, skirt chaser, I have prepared my formal retractions and apology for ever doubting such a genius.

everything will happen in 2023, believe me.

Anyone that has the Beta or knowledge of Tesla I have just a couple questions after purchasing FSD over four years ago.

1. What is FSD: please define feature set that will be delivered with the product I purchased
2. Who is Liable under FSD driving, owner or manufacture? Not sure how the owner can be since we did not produce the code.
3. When will my Kickstarter order be fulfilled and when will my product ship?

worthy of being callEd version 69?, get it, haha (he’s referring to the sexual position) advanced humor, sorry if it is over your head, keep it 420

· Registered
2,332 Posts
Just what we need-- more regulations...
I suspect you meant sarcasm. But regulations are the ONLY thing keeping most compnaies from lying about everything. After all, by definition the USA IS a country of laws.

And never forget the EPA-mandated OBD2 was the absolute best tuning tool the automotive market has ever seen. CANbus was a side effect of OBD2. Great stuff.

· Banned
1,443 Posts
I get your point; however good old economics (supply and demand) have some impact on keeping companies in line.
except for controlled supplies like oil, diamonds, Batteries and DC charging

the germans lied about diesel for decades. I do get a kick out of the Germans that the CEO, unlike American compan where the CEO would just say he was not aware of it and there would be no official records that he new, a german CEO would rather admit he lied about it than admit he did not know what the people under him were doing

If left up to supply and demand economics, without regulation we would not have seatbelts, airbag, door safety beams.

this is even more critical with environmental things. Companies rarely make the choice of environment over profit. For-profit companies must be regulated. It is sad when the only ingenuity you see with a lot of companies get around regulations. Elon and Tesla are not exempt from this. They used every advantage they could win starting up, now they want to eliminate those for everybody else.

they need to stop the lies and start letting people know what’s going on.

they have the data, they know the answers, they’re not sharing it with us, a lot of your people are fine with that, I am not

The demand for my opinion is the same as for catquest, but that doesn’t stop me or Elon from supplying it

As soon as other EV manufactures start making unreal claims on range, battery degradation, charging rates and recyclability of their product, all the Tesla shills including Elon will start crying for more regulations.

· Super Moderator
4,851 Posts
OT: once again, I am no longer getting emails informing me that a thread I watch has had activity.
Ha. The other day I randomly got an email about a thread update and I’ve NEVER signed up for this. @Adminstrator

Reactions: FRC

· Premium Member
1,884 Posts
Comcast. The product isn’t the issue, the company is. Their Customer service has left me so bitter that I’d leave for even a product that’s “close” to what they offer.
I also felt that way about Comcast, in a relationship that soured slowly and steadily over 25 years. They were our only Internet option, so nothing I could do. Then went to Verizon Wireless, trying their 5G home service when that option opened up. What an awful experience. Technology was flaky, customer service was useless, billing was a disaster (even turning me over to a bill collector for their mistake). I can’t believe Verizon Wireless is a major company; they behaved more like a start up that won’t last.

I went running back to Comcast who accepted us with welcome arms and a notable price cut to reestablish our previous service. Recently had a brief internet outage with them that they notified us, gave us time estimate for restoration, AND asked afterwards if all was well. Smooth sailing. We are in the honeymoon phase of our second marriage. 😬

· Premium Member
2019 Tesla M3P
3,067 Posts
I also felt that way about Comcast, in a relationship that soured slowly and steadily over 25 years. They were our only Internet option, so nothing I could do. Then went to Verizon Wireless, trying their 5G home service when that option opened up. What an awful experience. Technology was flaky, customer service was useless, billing was a disaster (even turning me over to a bill collector for their mistake). I can’t believe Verizon Wireless is a major company; they behaved more like a start up that won’t last.

I went running back to Comcast who accepted us with welcome arms and a notable price cut to reestablish our previous service. Recently had a brief internet outage with them that they notified us, gave us time estimate for restoration, AND asked afterwards if all was well. Smooth sailing. We are in the honeymoon phase of our second marriage. 😬
Yep, all is well while things work, but the second that hiccup pops up, they're a deplorable mess. I too am stuck with Comcast (the only other alternative is ATT DSL at 5 WHOLE Mbps). I saw Verizon/Tmobile/Starlink options, but a wireless connection won't compare to a wired one. Waiting on ATT Fiber or FIOS to become available.

· Banned
1,443 Posts
Is there anyway the moderators could maybe, say, moderate/filter the RSS feed? Or is what we are seeing the filter hot must read feeds. Many of them should be relegated to the off-topic thread like most of my posts.

· Banned
1,443 Posts
The customer service still sucks (right with cable companies)
only thing worse is tesla’s communication
error messages give almost no information
#1 annoying thing about tesla is Comrade Musk. Mother Russia thanks you for your support.

Reactions: DocScott

· Banned
1,443 Posts
It’s clear the vision only AI is neither. The computer has difficulty knowing what to tag since we are living in a simulation. Have you ever seen your neighbors bringing in the groceries?

10,954 Posts
You can literally get this car brand new from Tesla for $64,490 with delivery in October - November 2022. I think you’ve missed the boat on ridiculous used car values as they have come down considerably over the past few months.

As a for instance back in July, Audi gave me $58k for my 2022 Model 3 Long Range with 11k miles and 3 months later they’re still stuck with the car on the lot and have reduced the ask down to $56,699 which is obviously still way too high.

· Registered
2 Posts
You can literally get this car brand new from Tesla for $64,490 with delivery in October - November 2022. I think you’ve missed the boat on ridiculous used car values as they have come down considerably over the past few months.

As a for instance back in July, Audi gave me $58k for my 2022 Model 3 Long Range with 11k miles and 3 months later they’re still stuck with the car on the lot and have reduced the ask down to $56,699 which is obviously still way too high.
Thank you for your feedback. What price would you suggest based off the current market?

· Banned
1,443 Posts
Navigation sucks because it cannot find many addresses. infotainment with no weather, pothole or cop info. It is the worst navigation system I’ve ever used in the past 15 years. Yes my ears are shot from listening to good music, but I do have an audio analyzer I built to fix my shortcomings. I’m sure the stereo sounds good listen to Joe Rogan‘s podcast. It is just weak for music. I don’t know about your tesla, but my farts don’t sound as fresh as they used to. Maybe they’re old farts, or just need a software update. But as far as infotainment I think you guys are just jealous because I have the highest cat quest score. McIntosh might have sold out like Elon,but I have yet to see them make weak products in 50 yrs.

Musical instrument Guitar Guitar accessory Electronic instrument String instrument accessory

Musical instrument Audio equipment Musical instrument accessory Electronic engineering Electrical wiring

• Haha
Reactions: Mike
1161 - 1180 of 1219 Posts