Tesla Owners Online Forum banner

Screen freezes

Question 
1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  francoisp 
#1 ·
I got a new model-y.
It’s screen freezes up every time it’s parked and l return to it after say an hour or so.
Took it to service center and they have not been able to fix it. I am wondering what are my options. Has anyone else seen this issue
Thanks
Raj

#3 ·
Oh! Every single time. That’s the only way to get the screen back. The annoying thing here is l have to reset every time l park for over an hour or so. l cannot turn on the a/c, defrost - nothing works until after the reset goes through. And then the Bluetooth connection has to be remade.

#9 ·
Thanks for all the feedback.
All mentioned steps were done and have run out of options .
Tesla service was done. This is the Dublin center. They kept the car for a day to check logs. Software updates were installed. On top of that l gave them list of all manual resets made and time it was done. Bottomline the problem continues.

#10 ·
Thanks for all the feedback.
All mentioned steps were done and have run out of options .
Tesla service was done. This is the Dublin center. They kept the car for a day to check logs. Software updates were installed. On top of that l gave them list of all manual resets made and time it was done. Bottomline the problem continues.
There's a possibility the next update will solve your issue. If that doesn't happen, my suggestion is to document every instances this happening with video recordings to build your case. Read about your state's lemon law filing requirements, file a complaint and give a copy to your local Tesla store. I bet things will start moving.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.