Tesla Owners Online Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLD - FOR SALE: High Power Wall Connector (Limited Edition Autographed by Elon, black) HPWC

3K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  KICXGAS 
#1 ·
For sale: a brand new, autographed special edition Tesla Wall Connector / Charger. Just received it a few days ago so it's available immediately. Sealed in box (opened just external box to check that it was the signed version and for any issues).

Generation 2, Matte Black Charger, 24ft cable, 80 Amps

These are not available for purchase from Tesla.

$500 OBO Can be picked up from Cupertino, CA (South Bay Area) or Redwood City where I work M-F.

Automotive lighting Font Rectangle Motor vehicle Wood

Material property Font Rectangle Cable Plastic wrap

See less See more
#7 ·
I guess my question (to anyone reading this thread and willing to reply): how would I verify if this is an authentic item? Were lots of them made and signed by Elon? I was ready to purchase the other one from a verified member but I'm a bit more timid with an unverified user.

@KICXGAS, why don't you want to keep this? Or, why are you selling it now? And what forms of payment are you accepting now? (Previously it said cash only).

#8 · (Edited)
how would I verify if this is an authentic item? Were lots of them made and signed by Elon?
None of these were actually signed by Elon.
Elon's signature is mechanically reproduced on the cover.

These were only ever made available as a referral reward, and they have a matte black finish. It's identical to a regular wall charger except for the faceplate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.