Tesla Owners Online Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can one acquire storage container for my DIY lifting pads like in the picture attached?

Attachments

· Super Moderator
10,255 Posts

· Super Moderator
5,741 Posts
I've seen them at Home Depot and just found some on Amazon- not sure they are the right size, maybe also the Container Store.

· Super Moderator
10,255 Posts
I've seen them at Home Depot and just found some on Amazon- not sure they are the right size, maybe also the Container Store.
that style is actually what I went onto HDs site to look for, and didn't see them, but wasn't sure what the magic combination of 'tube', 'storage', 'container' was to get to them

· Super Moderator
5,741 Posts
that style is actually what I went onto HDs site to look for, and didn't see them, but wasn't sure what the magic combination of 'tube', 'storage', 'container' was to get to them
Agree - I started at HD and thought I'd have this reply in 30 seconds. I searched for 10 minutes before finding the right search words as you note, but knew they were out there. Not sure any of them are the perfect size, but you covered that in your post.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Super Moderator
5,741 Posts
Honestly I've got mine in a mesh bag like was previously mentioned as well. Very nice easy solution.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Found the storage I was looking for.

Tin Automotive lighting Gas Tints and shades Cylinder
Liquid Drinkware Water Fluid Solution

Purchased it at LINK

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.