Tesla Owners Online Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Vendor
Model S Plaid, Model X Plaid, Model Y Performance, Model 3 Performance
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The T Sportline TSS Tesla Model 3 Flow Forged Wheel is built exclusively for the Tesla Model 3. It's manufactured in a flow forged process and is available in 3 colors: Space Gray, Gloss Black, and Matte Black.

Our Space Gray finish contains dark tones of grey and black mixed with metallic flake to give the finish the extra dimension.

The 18" TSS is available in a square fitment, 18x8.5" Front & Rear. Tire sizes is 235/45-18 for 18x8.5".

The 19" TSS is available in a square fitment, 19x8.5" Front & Rear. Tire sizes is 235/40-19 for 19x8.5".

The 20" TSS is available in a square fitment, 20x8.5" Front & Rear, and a staggered fitment, 20x8.5" Front, 20x10" Rear. Tire sizes are 235/35-20 for 20x8.5" and 275/30-20 for 20x10".

A Model 3 owner can use a factory Tesla center cap, a factory Tesla lug nut, a factory Tesla TPMS sensor and factory 19" tire. The TSS is fully tested to the SAE J2530 standard and a great alternative to 18" Tesla factory wheel and 19" Tesla Model 3 Sport wheel.

Our wheel comes with a color matched T Sportline center cap, but you can use a factory center cap.

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Alloy wheel

Black Model 3 with 20" TSS Flow Forged Wheels in Matte Black and Matte Carbon Fiber Trunk Wing.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Car
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky

· Tesla Fanatic
130 Posts
I was set on ordering the 18" TSTs for my summer wheels today. Then I saw the TSSs. My world is now upside-down.

I don't know what to do :eek:

The T Sportline TSS Flow Forged Wheel is built exclusively for the Tesla Model 3. It's manufactured in a flow forged process and is available in 3 colors: Space Gray, Gloss Black, and Matte Black.

Our Space Gray finish contains dark tones of grey and black mixed with metallic flake to give the finish the extra dimension.

The 19" TSS is available in a square fitment, 19x8.5" Front & Rear. Tire sizes is 235/40-19 for 19x8.5".

The 20" TSS is available in a square fitment, 20x8.5" Front & Rear, and a staggered fitment, 20x8.5" Front, 20x10" Rear. Tire sizes are 235/35-20 for 20x8.5" and 275/30-20 for 20x10".

A Model 3 owner can use a factory Tesla center cap, a factory Tesla lug nut, a factory Tesla TPMS sensor and factory 19" tire. The TSS is fully tested to the SAE J2530 standard and a great alternative to 18" Tesla factory wheel and 19" Tesla Model 3 Sport wheel.

Our wheel comes with a color matched T Sportline center cap, but you can use a factory center cap.

View attachment 21970

Black Model 3 with 20" TSS Flow Forged Wheels in Matte Black and Matte Carbon Fiber Trunk Wing.

View attachment 21967 View attachment 21968 View attachment 21969

· One obsession to the next
1,013 Posts
I was set on ordering the 18" TSTs for my summer wheels today. Then I saw the TSSs. My world is now upside-down.

I don't know what to do :eek:
Those 19" TSS in Space Grey are calling your name Tony......They would look awesome on your car man. Especially with four PS4S's. Super hot summer setup. :)

· Tesla Fanatic
130 Posts
Those 19" TSS in Space Grey are calling your name Tony......They would look awesome on your car man. Especially with four PS4S's. Super hot summer setup. :)
I'm actually looking at the matte black. I'm planning a chrome delete in the future and that should complement the matte black nicely.

PS4S tires add just shy of $2k to this plan. Was planning on running the OEM 18" MXM4s down on TST 18s before upgrading the tires.

Decisions decisions...o_O

· One obsession to the next
1,013 Posts
I'm actually looking at the matte black. I'm planning a chrome delete in the future and that should complement the matte black nicely.

PS4S tires add just shy of $2k to this plan. Was planning on running the OEM 18" MXM4s down on TST 18s before upgrading the tires.

Decisions decisions...o_O
I get it. It snowballs into over 4K CDN. Good point on burning up the MXM4's. The 18" TST's are great lightweight FF wheels. The free shipping to Canada is a major bonus right now.

· Tesla Fanatic
130 Posts
I get it. It snowballs into over 4K CDN. Good point on burning up the MXM4's. The 18" TST's are great lightweight FF wheels. The free shipping to Canada is a major bonus right now.
It's a tough pill to swallow. From spending roughly just over $2k for the 18" wheel option to now just shy of $5k for the 19" option with new tires.

· Tesla Fanatic
130 Posts
I pulled the trigger on the 18" TSTs. The price difference was too large to ignore. Now to find some TPMS sensors and hope this winter ends soon!

· Vendor
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I pulled the trigger on the 18" TSTs. The price difference was too large to ignore. Now to find some TPMS sensors and hope this winter ends soon!
And when winter ends, get the TSS ;)

· Vendor
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

· Vendor
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
18" TSS Flow Forged is now available! Brilliant Silver is also available as a color option!

Wheel Vehicle Car Tire Hood

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.