Tesla Owners Online Forum banner
6K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  modelo tres 
#1 ·
Has anyone driven with Unplugged & T-Sportline rims? I know UP has the lightest rims on the market but they’re also the most expensive. Have you felt the difference between the two or feel as though Unplugged’s is worth the price?

#2 ·
I haven't tried either wheel, but UP's prices are what I would expect to pay for custom HRE's. Also, when paying top dollar for light weight wheels; be sure to pay close attention to tire weight as well. There can be a several pound difference in weight for the exact same sized tire from one company to the next. The weight difference can be large enough to negate the weight savings you just paid for on your wheels.

#3 ·
#5 ·
Has anyone driven with Unplugged & T-Sportline rims? I know UP has the lightest rims on the market but they're also the most expensive. Have you felt the difference between the two or feel as though Unplugged's is worth the price?
Do you have a Performance Model 3? If not, it doesn't really make sense to spend any considerable amount of money on forged wheels IMO.

#6 ·
Making sense depends on your priorities which varies from person to person.

Someone with a non-Performance trim who may be trying to maximize range may want the lightest wheels available.

Forged wheels aren't necessarily expensive.

Strong lightweight wheels are not necessarily forged.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.